skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The NXT Big Thing
April 20, 2007
Off to State!
Wish me luck as I am heading up to state competition in robotics. (If you missed it, I am entering the robot pictured below)
3 comments:
Andy
said...
Good luck!! I hope you win!
Andy
April 22, 2007 at 3:22 AM
Myles
said...
Just got back, and got 2nd place!
April 22, 2007 at 4:51 PM
Andy
said...
Congratulations!!
April 27, 2007 at 10:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome!
Welcome to The NXT Big Thing! We hope to grow and become more organized. We are glad you have come, and hope you read our posts!
Active NXT sites
Lego Mindstorms NXT Home
NXT Wikipedia
NXTasy.org
NXTlog
Technic builders Blog
The NXT Step
Previous Posts
Previous Posts
June (1)
May (1)
April (5)
March (3)
3 comments:
Good luck!! I hope you win!
Andy
Just got back, and got 2nd place!
Congratulations!!
Post a Comment