
Lego education now has the Education resorce kit back in stock!
It is an "expansion pack" for either the retail or education NXT kits. It includes many useful pieces such as beams, gears, wheels, and much more!
I bought a set (along with a 50 gear pack) and I will let you know how useful it is and will (hopefully) include pictures of it whenever I get it!
And also, wish me luck at the state competion when I enter my robot against the best in my state!
It is an "expansion pack" for either the retail or education NXT kits. It includes many useful pieces such as beams, gears, wheels, and much more!
I bought a set (along with a 50 gear pack) and I will let you know how useful it is and will (hopefully) include pictures of it whenever I get it!
And also, wish me luck at the state competion when I enter my robot against the best in my state!
No comments:
Post a Comment