April 17, 2007

Do you read this?

I am wondering who reads this blog? leave a comment if you read this blog!

5 comments:

222Doc said...

i just noticed your blog(since it was part of your signature at nxtasy)always nice to see more places to find out whats new or what others have invented.

Andy said...

Awsome blog Msim!!
Check out MY blog too if you want. I would appreciate if you "become a reader".

Andy

Michael said...

I checked this out from the link andy added to our blog, I see you added it to your links too!

NXTMonger said...

Hi msim I saw your blog and it's cool.
I also have a NXT blog at:

http://www.nxtmongersmindstormhomepage.
blogspot.com

It's called NXTMonger's World.

-NXTMonger
P.S. Nice walker!

Anonymous said...

Hi Bro,

I just discovered your site by looking at your projects on nxtlog today.

Your work is great ! Really really nice walker, helping me !!!

I'll keep an eye, see you